- No return available after embroidery or screen printing and clearance items
- All claims must be made within 14 days of receipt and must have a return authorisation number(RAN), please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org with your invoice number for RAN. Garments to be returned as new and in original packaging. If a product’s packaging is opened and not re-packed to its original status, the items cannot be returned for credit or refund, Upon receiving the returned goods checked by us, credits or refund will be issued against the invoice less handling fee charged.
- All products must be handled according to the care instructions of the garments and warranty period will be voided and will not apply
Order Change / Cancellation
- No change or cancellation of logo orders after productions has begun.
- If a design changes after a sample is produced, then artwork and sample charges will apply on the new design.
At Garments of Praise there is an underlying and long standing commitment to ethical trading based upon the belief that business can be both profitable and responsible.
We only work with approved factories that hold a no child labour policy and can provide safe healthy workplace conditions. We insist on no forced labour, regular work with paid living wages, Non excessive work hours, no discrimination and no harsh or inhumane treatment.
We are also committed to operating in a way that is mindful of the demand on our planet’s limited resources. We have incorporated the use of renewable energy sources into our operations and reduced the levels of product packaging. Biz Collection also recycles and uses biodegradable